Friday, June 3, 2022

Space Poster :)

Hello, and welcome to my last action project at GCE for my S.T.E.A.M core class, "Frontiers". In this unit, we reviewed different styles of presenting and condensing research papers into poster presentations similar to a science fair format. For this action project, I was challenged to create a poster that I will use to make my previous research paper on the further advancements in space technology and instruments more attractive to read and understand. Below is my poster with a link and QR code to my most recent research paper. It's been a long journey finishing this senior year and I'm excited to be moving on to a new adventure. I hope you enjoy the poster and research paper!

N.L. "Space Instruments and Technology Poster" 2022


You can find my research paper here: 

Works Cited:

Hall, Shannon. “Venus Is Earth’s Evil Twin — and Space Agencies Can No Longer Resist Its Pull.” Nature, vol. 570, no. 7759, June 2019, pp. 20–25, https://doi.org/10.1038/d41586-019-01730-5. 

mars.nasa.gov. “Mars Exploration Rover Instrument Diagrams – NASA Mars Exploration.” NASA Mars Exploration, 2017, mars.nasa.gov/resources/mars-exploration-rover-instrument-diagrams/.

“Why We Explore.” NASA, 2013, www.nasa.gov/exploration/whyweexplore/why_we_explore_main.html#.YpoaLXbYrrc.


No comments:

Post a Comment