Monday, November 8, 2021

Traveling to Panama

 This is my first action project for my Spanish class over the fall term of my senior year. Throughout this class, I've grown in mastering the basics of Spanish and further growing in having some conversations in Spanish. For this action project, I created a travel brochure of a Spanish speaking country which includes tourists attractions, cultural foods, and activities to do in the country. I chose Panama. I hope you enjoy my project below.


Works Cited

“File:Flag of Panama.svg - Wikimedia Commons.” Wikimedia.org, 2017, commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Panama.svg.

Retire in Panama. “Pros and Cons of Living in Panama | Retire in Panama Tours.” Retire in Panama Tours | Panama’s Most Exclusive Relocation Company, 2 Feb. 2019, www.retireinpanamatours.com/post/pros-and-cons-of-living-in-panama/.

Szalai, Liz. “Top 25 Foods of Panama (with Pictures!) - Chef’s Pencil.” Chef’s Pencil, 16 Mar. 2021, www.chefspencil.com/top-25-foods-of-panama/.
“11 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Panama | PlanetWare.” Planetware.com, 2021, www.planetware.com/panama/top-rated-attractions-things-to-do-in-panama-crc-1-3.htm.



No comments:

Post a Comment