Monday, June 6, 2022

A Visual Artist’s Survival Guide

Hello, and welcome to my blog. This post reflects my last action project at GCE for my Humanities core class, “Endurance”. For the end of this class, we have been studying what endurance is and breaking down what each of us seniors will have to endure after graduating from GCE. For this action project, we were assigned to create a "survival guide" for ourselves and for anyone who would be interested in taking a similar career path in life. My survival guide is about making a successful and profitable career as a visual artist and how to use resources around you to benefit yourself. My survival guide is down below for all to view. I can't believe this is my final action project as a GCE student but the journey was worthwhile. Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy your day.


Works Cited:

“Bachelor of Fine Arts in Studio.” School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 2015, www.saic.edu/academics/degrees/bachelor-fine-arts-studio. 

“Bachelor of Fine Arts with an Emphasis in Art Education.” School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 2021, www.saic.edu/academics/departments/art-education/bachelor-fine-arts-emphasis-art-education. 

“Marwen | College & Career.” Marwen, 2018, www.marwen.org/college-and-career-support.

No comments:

Post a Comment